OK, so a "homepage" should contain a catchy welcome.
I suck at PR or sales or pitches or whatever is needed to commercially drag people in. All the HOW TO START A BLOG manuals suggest that I keep your attention, now that you're here. I'm not sure how to do that, commercially, at least. So...
...I'll just put myself out there and write it.
There will be tons of FANTASTIC and tons of STUPID...
...and few apologies for any of it (unless I'm offensive, then I apologize. But please know, my spirit is not malicious, so I'll never intentionally be a mean-girl).
"I would love to campaign for a better world. I don't know where to begin."
And just a little bit more:
- I DO NOT favor cruelty, degrading fetishes, bullying, or abuse (especially of innocence and animals).
- Prozac & Coffee might offend you if it hasn't already..
- ...I generally speak my truth with a ton of "fucks." It's a heavy word that drives it home. It's my favorite point-maker.
- Woo-Hoo! It's my bloggie and I can blog how I want to! I feel FREE not having to abide by the rules of formal writing and APA.
- When I figure out how, I will